Within the framework of "White Stork - Bird of the Year 2022 " campaign, we are announcing a photo contest with three nominations.
"White Stork-Ou Neighbor" - submit a series of photos (maximum 5 photos), which will depict a couple living in the same nest, the life of their cubs, their first flight, etc.),
"The White Storks of Armenia" - beautiful, artistic photos of the bird (maximum 5 photos),
"The Ecology of white storks" - Introduce interesting, unique shots of storks habitat, which will reveal the unknown aspects of these birds to the public (maximum 5 photos).
Everyone both from Armenia and outside of it can apply to participate in the contest.
Each photo submitted to the contest must:
- be taken in the territory of the Republic of Armenia,
- showcase white storks and/or their habitat
- include information about the date and place of the photo and a short description, story about it.
- The photos must be submitted in JPEG format with title of the chosen contest (E.g. "White Stork - Our Neighbor") and the author's last name as a file name.
- The resolution of the photos must be at least 1280x720.
- The size of the files submitted must not exceed 10MB.
- Submitted pictures must never violate the copyright of existing photographs, works of art, or other materials;
- The photos must never contain images of animal cruelty and / or other forms of violence.
To apply for the contest, pleae send your works to email@example.com with the chosen title of the nomination as the subject line. If you want to submit multiple pictures, please send separate letters for each of them.
The letter must include following information:
- First nand last names
- Birth date
- Phone number
- Competition title (same picture can be submitted for different titles)
- Picture description, history
- Date and place of the shoot
- Camera type.
Applications are accepted until July 31. The winners will be selected by the jury of the contest and will be awarded by the Armenian branch of the Nature And Biodiversity Union of Germany (NABU).
In case of questions and queries please call +37444599049.