We are pleased to share with you the results of the “Program Competition for Sustainable Agricultural Development” of the project “Development of Organic Agriculture in the Northern Communities of Armenia as an Incentive for Poverty Reduction and Biodiversity Conservation” (OFDNA) funded by the German Nature Protection Union (NABU) and the Federal Ministry German Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ).
• Rafael Yaralyan - Ditavan village
Implementation of drip systems
• Vahe Arzumanyan - Dprabak village
• Vardan Petrosyan - Tavush village
Sustainable use of water and crops
• Zhora Manucharyan - Ditavan
Use of water systems
• GC "Zizifora" - the village of Aghavnavank
Sustainable use of water and solar energy
• GC "Berkaber" - Berkaber settlement.
Use of transport equipment for beekeeping
• GC "Agrotavush" - the village of Navur
Drip installation and wild collection
• TC "Getik" - Dprabak settlement
Using solar energy to process wildlife products
• GC "Motkori" - the village of Martz
The use of solar energy and sustainable organization of the beekeeping process
Congratulations to all the winners.
It should also be noted that applications from the rest of the participants not mentioned in the above list are still pending. In the near future we will publish the names of the winners of the next round.